Alrighty then!...enough baby dolls!.......we have been slow on the updates and so, while I had a little break I thought I'd throw a few misc. doodles into the mix. You know, for some variety. Some of these are client work concepts and the rest are just things I did for fun or when I was just sittin'....and thinkin'.... waitin'....and lookin'. I noticed something the other day that I've been saving cardboard from the backs of notepads, you know the brown card stock kind of cardboard with the mild, yet pleasing look and texture? Everytime I found a piece I just couldn't make myself throw it away....you ever have that sort of feeling? It's like , wait! This is important! I could make something out of this or draw on it even! Well, if you're an artist you'll know what I'm talking about. If you aren't....just wait, you will.
One reason I think I have been hoarding my special little cardboard scraps is because I always go over to the very talented and versatile artist Dan Panosian's blog at: http://urbnbarbarian.blogspot.com/ and look at the cool drawings he does on the very cardboard that has been giving me anxiety attacks!!!! It's Dan's fault! Curse the barbarian and his cardboard!!!!

Comments

COMIKXGUY said…
oh yeah, i'm the same way but with pepsi boxes and cans

cut up and draw on boxes and use the aluminum to make things with

and....

BY CROM ! DANMAN AND HIS SPECIAL SCRAPS!
mike said…
nice doodles, rob!

and yes. i know exactly what you're talking about...
Rob Corley said…
Thanks guys! whew....I suddenly don't feel so alone
anymore!
Rob
Wel, It always happened to me during the Math exams. All that white space...
Shawn Escott said…
Awesome!!!! Beautiful sketches!
COMIKXGUY said…
hey rob, i'm going to send this to dan ok?
brillant work! really ispirated! thanks!:)