Ok.....I just got back from a great week long trip to Louisiana with the family and was able to do some more Moleskin sketchbook drawings. Some are places that I spent a lot of time at as a kid....like the creek behind my parents house. The others are areas around Pollock and one is a good friends house. Yep, that's his shed and dog house I said he needed to bulldoze or set on fire. Stuart Lake is on Kisatche National Forest land and has always been a popular Pollock swimming hole. Anyway...here they are and hope you enjoy em'!

Comments

Cedricstudio said…
Beautiful sketches! Makes me wish I knew how to draw nature.
BMan said…
Well, I can't draw nature, but I love me some Louisiana! I'm from Mandeville. Laissez les bon temp rouler!
These are awesome!
Great loose drawings.
Take care,
Jack
Craig Mackay said…
Amazing work! Unbelievable!
Ruben Procopio said…
All your Moleskin sketches are terrific Rob! WOW! Publish a book on just these! R.