We have been so busy here lately. From the move into our new office, creatively juggling illustration jobs to simultaniously directing and maneuvering through business negotiations.....blah.blah..blah. We hope to be able to post some of the other stuff soon as well as talk about projects we currently have in development....so in the mean time I was able to pull togther some sketchbook images. I bought another Mole skin sketchbook and have been trying to put it to good use. I have a small portable Windsor Newton watercolor kit that I take with me as well. Man! It is such a blessing to be able to go out and sit under a tree or along a creek bank and draw!

Comments

GraFX Boy said…
WOW!!! Even when you are chilling out your stuff looks amazing!!!

Now if you could duplicate Henry Jones Grail Diary from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and then give it to me as a gift I would be in Heaven.

GREAT JOB!!!

Seriously, Grail Diary, and I won't sell it on eBay.
hey Rob,
wonderful paintings! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
David said…
Rob, these are great .

I miss dropping by your office to see what cool drawings you've done today. But these blog posts are the next best thing ...
andy said…
Wow, beautiful sketchbook pages, very inspiring stuff, thanks for sharing!
Shawn Escott said…
Wow, wow, wow!!! Awesome watercolors! Just beautiful.
yolk said…
Hi Rob.
lovely pages!
I agree with you, it is a blessing can go out and sit under a tree with yours sketchbook. mmm..

Best.