Cat art - watercolor


Cat Scratch Fever!
I created this for a secret santa gift. I drew a name and didn't know the slightest thing about them, other than they are really nice. There was a $25.00 limit on gifts and I just didn't want to go out and just get something they wouldn't want, so I decided to pull out the old watercolors and do an original piece of art. I figured I would do something that would be funny, and hope it would be something they'd like. So here's what I was able to come up with over the weekend. I signed it and put it in a real nice wood frame and will be giving it to them at the Christmas party when I'm back in LA on Thursday.

Comments

Caitlin said…
I will be praying for the hodges...also, great watercolors
Chris Kennett said…
Cool pressie! Hope you guys are well. Can't believe a whole year has flown since the Relient K vid. Seasons Greetings and my thoughts are with your friends during their sad time.
rob corley said…
Hey Thanks for the feedback my friends, and just so you know, the painting was a success! whew!!
Haitao Su said…
Hi Tom, Your book has been my bible study cartoon, wish you have a happy Christmas! cheers from China!
Haitao Su said…
Dear Tom, Wowow!You do not know that I see your reply how the excitement, you are my idol! If you can, I wish to become friends with you, and to exchange blog links, it is my honor! Keep in touch, I will ask you about question of the cartoon, but I am worried if it maybe is rude.
Thats soooooo..... cute. It just seems that cat will start speaking!!!!!!
The CAT hmmmmm..... Now I am searching a Jerry for this Tom :)