BoyRobo - animated series - Age of Learning

This property is very near and dear to me and I created it many years ago. When we were designing Adventure Academy, I created an observatory behind the Academy that would eventually lead to an opportunity to present my BoyRobo idea as a possible option to go into series production and teach Space Science. It worked out and was able to negotiate a sale, and went on to direct and art direct over 30+ episodes and ancillary content related to the show. I was responsible for creating the character designs, props, and work with the vendor on animation, brainstormed with the writers, directed the voice talent and composer on the theme and score. A dream come true and had a blast. I was thrilled to see it on the site and the response we recieved.

Comments